NY Property & Casualty Licensing Course

A Property and Casualty (P&C) agent or broker (also known as a producer), is a licensed insurance and financial expert who helps their clients manage risk and provide financial safeguards for property (car, home, jewelry) and casualty (legal liability) against possible damage in the future.

Common types of Property and Casualty insurance include: auto insurance, homeowners insurance, renter’s Insurance, and flood insurance.

As a P&C agent or broker, you are advising people on how best to protect their valuable assets, ultimately giving them a sense of security and peace of mind against future risk and uncertainty.